We know your new market
Identifying new market opportunities takes a lot of research and creativity. Globally Cool provides both. Using market-driven research and out-of-the-box thinking, our team of experts can find high-potential markets for you.
We use a best market selection model that includes data analysis, assesses market demand and competitor activity, and identifies under-the-radar markets with untapped potential. Our model also includes overviews of market-access-barriers and expert outlooks.
New markets mean new customers, and new customers means a more promising future for your organisation. We can:
- Deliver solid marketing research
- Identify untapped potential
- Create a foundation for a winning strategy
How we have already helped others
“We started Globally Cool to make International Business easier, introducing companies to new markets worldwide. For example, we have paved the way for exporters in Africa to bring products like baobab and acacia to the EU using pre-feasibility studies. We have achieved the status of being preferred market research partner with the Dutch Ministry of Foreign affairs (CBI) through our longstanding history of cooperation. Helping clients around the world from the tourism to textile industries is simply our ‘thing’, so we really feel like there’s nothing we can’t do.”
Want to know more? Contact Alfons!
- International donors or NGO’s engaged in trade development and promotion
- Trade promotion bodies
- Sector associations and chambers of commerce
- Private companies
- Elevated levels of customer satisfaction with a high rated market information service
- Enhanced research skills and state-of-the-art market information formats
- Optimized information distribution through trade intelligence portal and social media
- A knowledge management strategy and road map for long term sustainability
Our trade information portal is now well structured, easy to follow and the display is clear and elegant. The website assists in promoting the Vietnamese engineering sector towards international buyers. It is the best chance to make a first impression!Mrs Truong Chi Binh Managing Director Sidec Vietnam
How can we