Reach out and engage
In the 21st century, being actively online is a must. One of the most effective and fastest-growing methods is reaching potential clients and interested parties online. Digital marketing activities using converting websites and active social media campaigns, have tremendous impact on companies and value chains to reach broader audiences.
We stay on the cutting edge of an often-frenetic tech atmosphere to keep organisations visible by developing engaging SEO optimized websites and creating attention-grabbing content for the social channels.
Not only do we provide these services directly, we also have seen overwhelming success by training and coaching our clients in digital marketing along the way.
How we have already helped others
“A lot of companies don’t realise how accessible international digital marketing can be. As a result, they don’t see the immense benefits that a good online presence can have. A major part of securing a good place online is Search Engine Optimisation, or SEO, as we call it in the business. This helps your website and linked content be on the top of the list of Google search results. We have seen impressive results by tapping the Vietnamese export sector and the Zambian tourism sector into the benefits of high Google rankings and enhanced online presence. Our work in SEO with Indonesian and Vietnamese seafood industries reach the #1 spot in Google searches!”
Want to know more? Contact Mariët!
- International donors or NGO’s engaged in trade development and promotion
- National or regional governments
- Trade and tourism promotion bodies
- Private companies
- Associations and its members
- A sound strategy, including clear objectives, prioritisation of clients and selection of online channels
- Operational support and practical suggestions
- Quick wins for immediate improvement
- Higher ranking in search engines like Google
- Higher conversion: from visitors to clients
Globally Cool is highly attentive to the beneficiaries and is willing to go the extra mile to creatively solve their issues and address their needs all while keeping within the project’s scope. We look forward to seeing the impact and sustainable outcomes of their excellent work with HAWA.CTIF
How can we