Branding and Promotion
Create emotional value
What makes your company and products stand out among all the others? There’s so much more to beat the competition than pricing, and so much value can be generated through branding and promotion.
We help international donors or NGOs, national or regional governments, trade promotion bodies and sector associations, and private companies:
- How to build and activate brands
- Create promotion strategies and plans
- Put the plans into action
- Connect emotionally with the buyers
These initiatives reflect the product or service you work hard to provide. These initiatives also radiate the vision of the people behind the products or services. Ultimately, branding your company creates maximum awareness of the unique characteristics of each of the businesses and value chains we support.
How we have already helped others
“Did you know that Vietnam is the largest exporter and producer of fair-trade cashews? Or that Indonesia has a booming sustainable fishing industry? I have given webinars and coaching on topics within strategic brand management. As a branding consultant, I always like to let the personality of the people I coach shine through in their branding strategies, like blog posts which help SEO and add a sense of both expertise and interpersonal communication.”
Want to know more? Contact Girda!
- International donors or NGO’s engaged in trade or tourism development and promotion
- National or regional governments
- Trade promotion bodies and sector associations
- Private companies
- Solid assessment to brand identity, values, relations, expressions and management
- Ensured creative branding solutions
- Knowledge and skills acquired
- Stakeholder- and sector-wide support
On behalf of the Myanmar Rattan & Bamboo Entrepreneurs Association (MRBEA), we would like to express our sincere gratitude for your exceptional support and dedication to our sector. Your time, effort, and tremendous patience in coaching and training our members have been truly invaluable. Your guidance and support have been instrumental in our ability to become more export-competent and better equipped to succeed in the international market.Myint Oo Chairman Myanmar Rattan & Bamboo Entrepreneurs Association
How can we