Branding and Promotion
Create emotional value
What makes your company and products stand out among all the others? There’s so much more to beating the competition than pricing, and so much value can be generated through branding.
We help both companies, associations and trade promotion bodies:
- develop and activate brands
- create promotion strategies
- put the plan into action
- connect emotionally with the buyers.
These initiatives reflect the product or service you work hard to provide. These initiatives also radiate the vision of the people behind the products or services. Ultimately, this creates maximum awareness of the unique characteristics of each of the companies and value chains we support.
How we have already helped others
“Did you know that Vietnam is the largest exporter and producer of fair-trade cashews? Or that Indonesia has a booming sustainable fishing industry? I have given webinars and coaching on a number of topics within branding and promotion. I always like to let the personality of the people I coach shine through in their branding strategies, like blog posts which help SEO and add a sense of both expertise and interpersonal communication.”
Want to know more? Contact Girda!
- International donors or NGO’s engaged in trade or tourism development and promotion
- National or regional governments
- Trade promotion bodies and sector associations
- Private companies
- Solid assessment to brand identity, values, relations, expressions and management
- Ensured creative branding solutions
- Knowledge and skills acquired
- Stakeholder- and sector-wide support
We have participated in the IPD‘s and Globally Cool Digital Marketing course, and as a result, hired two short-term experts to support this workstream. The social media posts are being rolled out, and the website changes are underway, to better address and communicate our key value proposition with buyers. We plan to use our website as well as LinkedIn, Instagram and monthly newsletters. Thanks for the great work!Feven Tsehaye CEO Tchakka Origins
How can we