FIND A BUSINESS MATCH
Match. Meet. Trade.
Looking for a business partner? We’re on it! At Globally Cool, we pride ourselves on our ability to connect businesses worldwide, helping them find their ideal partners for long-term success.
We profile sellers and buyers by longlisting, shortlisting, and qualifying the leads. We even coach you to make business match meetings a success, from knowing your buyer to making a solid pitch.
The B2B matchmaking can be done physically or virtually. Our digital matching platform and virtual coaching is a great solution in case matching events cannot be hosted physically. Whatever the situation is, we continue to help companies connect around the globe.
How we have already helped others
“Two events to bring numerous buyers and suppliers together—those are the main ingredients of West Africa Connect. We have supported UNIDO and ITC in coordinating the organisation of an online matchmaking event and a hybrid event, including the implementation of other related activities in the ECOWAS countries in West Africa. In another project, we have helped the National Association of Serbian Prunes Producers reach the German market. We have been a part of so many stories just like this, and we’re always on the lookout for new matchmaking opportunities.”
Want to know more? Contact Warner!
- International donors or NGO’s engaged in trade development and promotion
- Businesses from emerging markets looking for new clients in the European market
- European businesses looking for suppliers or outsourcing opportunities
- Access to an extensive network of Asian, African and Latin American consultants, private sector decision-makers and highly ranked public sector officials
- A proven model to identify and select candidate companies
- Warmed up leads for successful and sustainable business matches
I would like to say a big thank you to the entire team of Globally Cool for the amazing work you did before and during West Africa Connect. I really appreciated working with you and wish we could organize such large events on a more regular basis.Bastien Chesnoy Project administrator UNIDO
How can we