Cool job for students
Looking for a cool job asap? We are looking to establish a pool of, preferably, students to fulfil several project-based assignments, effective immediately. The first project runs from mid-March and is a matchmaking assignment by phone, during which you will make visit appointments with European companies on behalf of several exporters. Excellent English speaking and writing skills are required, experience with cold calling and international business is an asset.
What do we offer:
- 8-16 hours a week during the first assignment
- Flexible hours: half days are possible
- Work from the office in Leeuwarden and/or home
- A young and inspirational environment
- Exposure to international business
- Training and coaching on the job included
- Appropriate salary level
- Opportunities for long term employment
Who are we?
Globally Cool is a research and consultancy agency in the field of international business. We are operative in:
- International B2B market research
- Strategy development for taking advantage of market opportunities – for companies, sectors, and countries
- Marketing and branding activities – online and offline
- Matchmaking of companies from developing countries and European companies for successful and sustainable cooperation
- Training and coaching of entrepreneurs in the field of market research, export marketing strategy, and online marketing, in Europe and developing countries
- Training and coaching of trade promotion professionals in the field of providing improved services to business in developing countries.
Interested? Send a short motivation and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.