Branding and Promotion
Create emotional value
What makes your company and products stand out among all the others? There’s so much more to beating the competition than pricing, and so much value can be generated through branding.
We help both companies, associations and trade promotion bodies:
- develop and activate brands
- create promotion strategies
- put the plan into action
- connect emotionally with the buyers.
These initiatives reflect the product or service you work hard to provide. These initiatives also radiate the vision of the people behind the products or services. Ultimately, this creates maximum awareness of the unique characteristics of each of the companies and value chains we support.
How we have already helped others
“Did you know that Vietnam is the largest exporter and producer of fair-trade cashews? Or that Indonesia has a booming sustainable fishing industry? I have given webinars and coaching on a number of topics within branding and promotion. I always like to let the personality of the people I coach shine through in their branding strategies, like blog posts which help SEO and add a sense of both expertise and interpersonal communication.”
Want to know more? Contact Girda!
- International donors or NGO’s engaged in trade or tourism development and promotion
- National or regional governments
- Trade promotion bodies and sector associations
- Private companies
- Solid assessment to brand identity, values, relations, expressions and management
- Ensured creative branding solutions
- Knowledge and skills acquired
- Stakeholder- and sector-wide support
Our skills and knowledge grew enormously. We now know how to analyse market potential & present this properly to exporters.Moboni Luguja Team member Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)
Our Branding and Promotion projects