Trade Fairs and Missions
Take the stage
Trade fairs and missions are a great way to open up new markets through effective market entry activities. Our vast experience in training, coaching and assisting companies and business support organisations optimise results from buyer-seller missions and trade fair participation.
From prep to performance and follow-up: we’re happy to assist and advise.
How we have already helped others
“One good example of how we assisted a business support organisation in effective trade fair participation is the VASEP project. We participated in multiple B2B events, such as the Seafood Expo Global in Brussels, and various B2B seminars at the SEG trade fair. At leading food fair Anuga in Cologne, we also led a visitor and matchmaking tour of Azerbaijani and Armenian companies for the International Trade Centre. One of the participants said, “The retail tour in Cologne convinced me to make some necessary improvements for my product.” Those are the kind of tangible results we’re looking for!”
Want to know more? Contact Wietske!
- International donors or NGO’s looking for effective market entry
- Businesses from emerging markets looking for new clients in the European market
- European organisations looking for suppliers or outsourcing opportunities
- Stopping power: a powerful presentation and proposition at your next trade fair or mission
- More and high-quality business leads
- A documented approach from strategy to detailed action plans and manuals
Our Trade Fairs and Missions projects