INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MADE EASY
Globally Cool is your destination marketing partner and offers:
- Market research – identify new opportunities with tourism-specific market intelligence
- Website solutions – enjoy more online bookings through an optimised website
- Social media – increased online conversion with your customer as a viral ambassador
- Online marketing – more visitors and bookings through the right SEO, SEA, video and e-mail marketing
- Matchmaking – find your ideal business match
- Training & coaching – enjoy our highly rated interactive training, best practice based and full of quick wins. As a follow-up, we coach you or your staff on the job in implementing strategies and campaigns
- Integrated solutions – mix up the building blocks and go for a customised solution.
- Private tourism sector such as tour operators, hotels and resorts, restaurants, travel agents, guides
- Destination Management Organisations (DMO’s) on national and regional level.
- Other tourism stakeholders including government.
- Tailor made
- Selection of your best markets
- Best practice based
- State-of-the art knowledge, skills and tools
Identifying opportunities for Ecuadorian nature and adventure tourism in German and Swedish long haul markets. Including market analysis, buyer requirements and practical tips on doing business in those markets.
The improvement in our services has benefited not only our organisation, but also other actors involved in exports and imports. In fact, the country itself has benefited from this programme.
Globally Cool has established worldwide contacts for us within defence organisations that are traditionally very closed. They did a great job!
It was a real pleasure to cooperate with Globally Cool. The work delivered exceeded our expectations. They are very efficient and effective people.
Globally Cool contributed through creative solutions and a pro-active and enthusiastic approach. It is a pleasure working with them. They take care and deliver!
I’ve found your quinoa study very clear and super comprehensive. It’s also great to have these few practical hands-on tips. Good job!!