Let’s start off our 2018 in review series with our latest insights into the field of home decoration and home textiles (HDHT)!
The home decoration and home textiles sector
Our extensive portfolio on exporting HDHT products to Europe supports suppliers (from developing countries) who would like to enter the European market.
It provides you with up-to-date information and concrete tips on:
- trends – we discuss key trends on the European HDHT market, like the increasing interest in sustainability and the story behind the product
- buyer requirements – this study contains a comprehensive list of legal and non-legal requirements that products for the European HDHT market should comply with
- competition – these are individual analyses of the competitive landscape on the European home decoration market and home textile market
- market channels and segments – we review the key channels and segments that offer opportunities on the European home decoration market and home textile market
We also cover these topics in our research on specific HDHT products. In addition, this product-specific intelligence includes an extensive product description, trade statistics and price information.
Home decoration products
In 2018, we upgraded our home decoration market intelligence on:
- armchairs & easy chairs and rocking chairs
- baskets & boxes (storage)
- candle holders
- Christmas tree decoration and nativity sets
- coffee drinkware
- decorative wall plates
- garden pots
- picnic baskets
- poufs & beanbags
- salt & pepper sets
- stools & side tables
- wooden cutting boards, wooden salad sets and wooden trays
We also created a new study about pet furniture.
For home textiles, we upgraded our market intelligence on:
- aprons, bathrobes & dressing gowns and sleepwear
- blankets & throws
- cushion covers
- hand-woven rugs and woven & knotted woollen carpets
- kitchen linen and table linen
- stuffed toys
European market study for Bangladesh, Ghana and Indonesia
This summer, we explored the European market for home decoration and home textiles (HDHT) from Bangladesh, Ghana and Indonesia. The study provides insights into the European market side of CBI’s HDHT value chain analysis for these countries.
Stay tuned for the next edition of our “2018 in review”-series: tourism!