Online promotion platform metal sector Vietnam
As part of CBI’s regional integrated programme in the engineering industry, Joost van der Kooij has started to support the development of an online branding platform for the metal industry in Vietnam.
SIDEC to lead consortium of partners for portal development
Policy support institute Sidec in Hanoi leads a joint initiative aiming to develop a portal, which supports the promotion and branding of the manufacturing sector in Vietnam. The portal focuses on:
- Enhanced visibility of individual suppliers in Vietnam towards international buyers.
- Highlighting capabilities of the sector (product focus, quality certifications, export experience, production volumes, trade flows, workforce, skills, technology and machines in use, processes, etc.)
- Why sourcing in Vietnam (comparative advantages, Unique Selling Points, benefits, etc.)
- Support services and network offerings towards international buyers.
- B2B sector, in particular in –but certainly not limited to- Europe
Other partners include the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) and associations for mechanical and electrical engineering, for instance.
Activities Globally Cool
- CBI has invited Globally Cool to coach Sidec and its partners in
- Identification of best practices in online sector branding portals
- Drafting of objectives, key clients, functionalities and specifications of the portal
- Identifying a suitable WordPress developer, and a graphic designer
- Drafting filter criteria for the company database
- Guiding the team and the developer in the implementation phase
- Facilitating cooperation mechanisms between all parties involved