Cool co@ching continues in Colombo
In the upcoming months, the cool team will continue coaching tourism operators in increasing their online visibility for sustainable international business development.
Activities are planned in Sri Lanka (23-25 August), Ghana (5-9 Sept), Mali (12-15 Sept), Ecuador (10-14 October) and also Mongolia (beginning of November).
Participants in most cases represent hotels, accommodations, travel agents and incoming tour operators.
We start by conducting a two days training with topics such as:
- Internet strategy, website targets and goals in relation to sustainable business development goals
- Usability and website assessment.
- Conversion power (homepage, bookings, contact forms, testimonials, virtual tours, social sharing)
- Use of pictures and videos.
- Social media (YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) and travel directories such as Tripadvisor.
- Promotion instruments (Search Engine Optimisation and Advertising, link building, e-mail marketing).
- Monitoring and evaluation (Google Analytics and conversion enhancement).
- And of course…. Many tourism specific best practices and benchmarks from over the globe.
The training is followed by individual discussions with each participant. After that, distant guidance will be provided by Skype and e-mail. The training is part of a comprehensive CBI program that aims to enhance sustainable business development and to connect tourism operators from developing countries to European buyers. We will keep you posted!
Alfons van Duijvenbode