INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MADE EASY
You have ambitions, but are wondering how to improve your performance and in which markets? We can guide you to success. Both on enterprise, sector and country level we have more than 15 years experience in supporting organisations with export marketing and trade promotion strategy development. We advise and coach you to formulate strategies based on organisational diagnosis, value chain analysis, market analysis, and competitor analysis. Our methodology includes strategic conferences, coaching and co-creation sessions.
- International donors or NGO’s engaged in trade development and promotion
- Trade promotion bodies
- Destination marketing organizations (tourism)
- Sector associations and chambers of commerce and industry
- Private companies
- A best practice based export marketing strategy, roadmap and action plan
- A market driven approach with competitor insights
- Opportunity and risk identification and mitigation plan
- Stakeholder-wide support
- Optimization of cost effective online marketing
- A blend of proven and innovative approaches
Facilitation and co-creation of sector export marketing strategies for specialty coffee, cacao and shrimps with strategic partners.
Development of business support strategies and co-creation of sector export marketing strategies for home decoration, health and wellness and food.
Development of destination marketing strategies for Bali Tourism Board and other emerging destinations in Indonesia like East Kalimantan.
Development of strategic plan fostering the development of the specialty coffee export value chain in Ethiopia.
…The strategy and business plan for the new service were the key factors for making our organization sustainable…Fred Escalona
The improvement in our services has benefited not only our organisation, but also other actors involved in exports and imports. In fact, the country itself has benefited from this programme.Gary Antonio Rodríguez
Working with Globally Cool has been an absolutely positive experience. Not only is their advice accurate and extremely useful, but it has simply also been a real pleasure working with them.Francisco Rivadeneira