INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MADE EASY
Globally Cool is your destination marketing partner and offers:
- Market research – identify new opportunities with tourism-specific market intelligence
- Website solutions – enjoy more online bookings through an optimised website
- Social media – increased online conversion with your customer as a viral ambassador
- Online marketing – more visitors and bookings through the right SEO, SEA, video and e-mail marketing
- Matchmaking – find your ideal business match
- Training & coaching – enjoy our highly rated interactive training, best practice based and full of quick wins. As a follow-up, we coach you or your staff on the job in implementing strategies and campaigns
- Integrated solutions – mix up the building blocks and go for a customised solution.
- Private tourism sector such as tour operators, hotels and resorts, restaurants, travel agents, guides
- Destination Management Organisations (DMO’s) on national and regional level.
- Other tourism stakeholders including government.
- Tailor made
- Selection of your best markets
- Best practice based
- State-of-the art knowledge, skills and tools
Identifying opportunities for Ecuadorian nature and adventure tourism in German and Swedish long haul markets. Including market analysis, buyer requirements and practical tips on doing business in those markets.
I’ve found your quinoa study very clear and super comprehensive. It’s also great to have these few practical hands-on tips. Good job!!
…The strategy and business plan for the new service were the key factors for making our organization sustainable…
Globally Cool infiltrated in key customer organisations and succeeded in reviewing market opportunities for this product.
Our trade information portal is now well structured, easy to follow and the display is clear and elegant. The website assists in promoting the Vietnamese engineering sector towards international buyers. It is the best chance to make a first impression!
The improvement in our services has benefited not only our organisation, but also other actors involved in exports and imports. In fact, the country itself has benefited from this programme.